Azure Virtual Informal Workshop
Azure Virtual Desktop discovery workshop
The Azure virtual desktop provides Windows desktops to a variety of remote devices. With the increasing challenges of security and data governance, there has never been a better time to consider how combining virtual desktops with your existing desktop strategy can be used to decrease costs and increase user agility. WVD represents the 4th generation of remote desktop technology and this new approach offers cloud-based scalability and significant cost reductions.
This short workshop is designed to help you understand more about the benefits and define a plan to test the viability and potential cost savings of using this technology in your environment. We provide a short questionnaire which allows us to tailor the workshop and focus on your specific needs.
The workshop will cover.
- Review of the responses to the pre workshop questionnaire which will provide a greater insight and focus on which areas will provide the most value to your business.
- Review of the Azure Virtual Desktop architecture and approach
- The main Azure usage cases
- Resolving the compatibility and supportability of Windows 7 in your environment
- How to design the best next generation user experience for your employees
- Product demonstration
- Discussion on concrete next steps to adoption
- Provision and Access Windows 10 and Windows 11 desktop
A set of constructive documented recommendations on how Azure virtual desktop could significantly enhance your desktop strategy and guidance on other services that will help you test and deploy Azure virtual desktop and associated solutions to provide a next generation client strategy.
Disclaimer : By completing our contact form and registering your details with us, you are granting us permission to contact you by email or telephone relating to our products and services as per our terms and conditions listed on our website. TAGZ Cloud reserves the right to Cancel any of its workshops at anytime and without prior notice. Our free workshops applies to a minimum user base of 30 users or greater requiring a remote desktop solution.